To be the hands of God in all we do, the voice of God in all we say,
the heart of God to those we serve, and so to draw all people
to praise and worship Jesus Christ.
loving God, one another and our neighbours
• We seek spiritual growth through learning and understanding God’s Word
• We seek to review our worship to help us reach out to the community,
whilst maintaining access to traditional forms of service
such as BCP and Common Worship
• We seek to be a beacon of faith, hope and compassion in our community.
• Christ centred: working prayerfully to communicate Jesus Christ’s welcome
and challenge to the world, as set out in the Gospels
• Inclusive: reflecting the radical call of love to all people
• Welcome: offering a place of welcome and hospitality to those of all faiths, and none
• Transformative: being agents of change, encouraging new growth and spiritual discovery
• Compassionate: speaking and acting in support of vulnerable people
• Sustainable: seeking to safeguard our community and our world for future generations.